Tuesday 25 June 2013

Why did the chicken cross the freeway?

Does Australian chess need another blog, considering the already excellent examples out there? That's a rhetorical question, so I won't bother answering it and move swiftly on...

One of the most memorable chess-related phrases I have ever read comes from a chapter title in Rowson's Chess for Zebras called "The Importance of Not Having a Clue". I seem to take this advice quite literally and as a rule have very little clue what is going on, well-demonstrated in the following recent game.


Loading embedded chess game...

This also appeared in conjunction with another of my traits, a fascination with the absurd and strange, in my most recent game.

Loading embedded chess game...


Why did the chicken cross the freeway? To see what would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment